19 May 008 Living In Financial Excellence: Get Results from Garage Sales
Episode 8: Getting the Best Results from your Garage Sale, May 19, 2010.
Last week we talked about becoming an expert at finding good bargains when you shop at garage sales, thrift shops and flea markets. This week we teach you how to get the most from hosting a garage sale.
– Time is running out to register for the Money Smart Financial Makeover Challenge for Sheboygan County residents. Click on the link to register before May 26th and get a chance to win $1,000!
– Financial Peace University is coming June 15th to Sheboygan. Visit www.oursaviorssheboygan.com under the Financial Peace tab for more details.
From the mailbag: A listener asks about using her emergency fund.
– How to get the most out of your garage sale hosting experience.
– What to put in your ads.
– What items you should and should not sell.
– Setting up your displays like a retailer.
– Attracting the most people to your sale.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Thanks for your feedback!