26 May 009 Living In Financial Excellence: Have a Debt Free Vacation
Episode 9: How to have debt free vacations, May 26, 2010.
We recorded this week’s episode on location at one of our favorite campsites to talk about debt free vacations while we were enjoying our own debt free vacation! How cool is that? We had a blast with this show. If you listen closely you can hear the birds chirping in the background, although we were hoping the ambient sounds would have come through a little better. We still had a blast recording the show and we hope you enjoy it!
– The show is growing by leaps and bounds and we can’t thank you enough. We’ve surpassed our expectations for listeners and we set an ambitious new goal of 1,000 listeners per episode by the end of the year. With your help we can reach the goal. But without you we don’t stand a chance. We need you to leave a review on iTunes, share the show with your friends, share on Facebook, Twitter or Linked In. Or just leave a comment on each episode to let us and others know what you think of the show. We’d love to hear any feedback, whether positive or negative.
– Time is running out to register for the Money Smart Financial Makeover Challenge for Sheboygan County residents. Click on the link to register before May 26th and get a chance to win $1,000! Get your application in today!
– Financial Peace University is coming June 15th to Sheboygan. Visit www.oursaviorssheboygan.com under the Financial Peace tab for more details.
– How to plan your debt free vacation. We walk you through all the things you need to consider when planning and budgeting for a vacation.
– How to save up money for your debt free vacation. There are lots of ways to free up cash for your getaway. We cover a lot of them here.
– How to enjoy your debt free vacation. What good is taking a vacation you can’t enjoy? When you pay cash for the vacation, it’s so much more enjoyable!
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Thanks for your feedback!