01 Jun 010 Living In Financial Excellence: Young Doctors, Massive Debt
Episode 10: Young Doctors, Massive Debt, June 2, 2010.
I had to do the old switcheroo this week. Unfortunately as I was preparing to record this week’s episode I came down with a bad cold and didn’t have the voice to record a full episode. So this week’s episode is actually an interview I did for Dr. Daniel Williams’ medical mastermind community a few weeks ago. Although this presentation focuses on medical students, the information applies to anyone who has student loan debt.
I will apologize in advance for the sound quality. Neither of us expected the recording to be as hard to hear as it is since the live show sounded much clearer. Lesson learned – we’ll make it better next time! Ya just gotta turn the player volume and your speaker volume way up.
– Financial Peace University is coming June 15th to Sheboygan. Visit www.oursaviorssheboygan.com under the Financial Peace tab for more details.
– 87% of graduating medical students carry outstanding debt. 79% graduate with over $100,000 in student loans. The average salary for a physician in residency is about $42,000.
– Alternatives to student loans: public service, military, private sponsors and scholarships. Save money on college tuition through scholarships. N2College Consulting specializes in helping you find college scholarships. Visit their website at www.n2college.com.
– When to start your own practice (or own business)
– A ten step process to Financial Freedom.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Thanks for your feedback!