Episode 39: Christmas Gifts on a budget, Giving to Pay it Forward. Dec 22, 2010.
Today’s show is a Christmas special as we focus on gift giving. Not just the physical gifts you give to immediate family, but gifts of the heart to help those in need.
- If you subscribe via iTunes, the rss feed will be changing in January, so you may need to manually re-subscribe to the show at that time. It’s a tech glitch from the way we set up the show. Shouldn’t happen again (thanks for understanding).
- How to spend less on Christmas gifts for the kids.
- How to teach your kids the life skills of not filling voids with material things.
- How to teach your kids to pay it forward by being a blessing to others in need.
- We list several ways to be a blessing to others this year. We’ve done some and we’re planning to try the others. What are you doing this year to serve & help others?
- You can influence what we talk about. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!