28 Dec 040: Why New Year’s Resolutions Fail
Episode 40: Why New Year’s Resolutions Fail. Dec 29, 2010.
In this episode we talk about how most New Year’s resolutions fail, and how to set some goals instead that you can actually achieve.
- If you subscribe via iTunes, the rss feed will be changing in January, so you may need to manually re-subscribe to the show at that time. It’s a tech glitch from the way we set up the show. Shouldn’t happen again (thanks for understanding).
- The standard list of resolutions stands out once again, but why do only 8% of people achieve their resolutions?
- How to set goals that you can actually reach
- We give examples of goals you may have for 2011: financial goals, business goals, & personal goals.
- One of our goals is to give more next year. To do that we need to reach other financial goals first.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
- What are your resolutions for 2011? Answer this survey:
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!