02 Feb 045 Financial Excellence: Of Taxes and Tax Returns
Episode 45: Of Taxes and Tax Returns. Feb 2, 2011.
In today’s show we talk about everybody’s favorite topic: tax returns. Ok, ok. When we say everyone’s favorite topic that really only applies when you’re at an accounting convention. But almost everyone has to pay taxes, so this is important information because it pertains to everyone who earns income at some point in the year.
- Why you don’t want a large tax return.
- Why commission earners and small business owners need to set aside money to pay taxes at the end of the year.
- Should you file your taxes by yourself or hire a professional?
- Not all tax deductions are smart to take advantage of.
- What should you do with the money if you get a tax return?
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!