09 Feb 046 Financial Excellence: Saving Money on Valentines Gifts & Dates
Episode 46: Save Money on Valentines Gifts and Dates Feb 9, 2011.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and too many of us are spending way too much money to “prove” our love for our sweethearts. In this episode we discuss some ways to save money on gifts this year so you don’t break the bank because of Valentine’s Day.
- We talk about Matt’s (genius) philosophy on Valentine’s Day and Janelle’s (predictable) retort.
- We discuss some inexpensive or free gift ideas for your sweetheart.
- We discuss some inexpensive date ideas for Valentine’s Day and dates in general.
- What ideas have you tried for dates or gifts that have saved you money? Leave a comment below and share your ideas, tips and tricks of the trade.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!