02 Mar 049 Financial Excellence: Surviving Short Sales with Guest Gregg Pechmann
Episode 49: Surviving Short Sales with special Guest Gregg Pechmann of Fighting Back Financially, Mar 1, 2011.
There are a lot of people in the U.S. who have borrowed to the hilt on their homes to support their lifestyles, only to watch the value of their home drop. When you find yourself upside down on your home like that, it can be a very scary time of your life. In today’s show we interview financial coach Gregg Pechmann, who has lived through seven (yes, seven!) short sales. Nobody knows more about short sales than Gregg!
- Thanks to Brad Dassey of affordableradiovoiceover.com for the outstanding production of our intro and outro liners for the podcast. Brad has a unique voice and talent, and we appreciate his help.
- Gregg shares his story of how he got so upside down in real estate and what he did about it.
- It’s important to have a good team to survive a short sale. Gregg shares who should be on your team, and how to find the right players.
- Gregg also shares how to work through the process of negotiating a short sale and what happens if you have two different lenders on the house.
- Gregg just released a book about his experience, called “Upside Down: How we Survived Seven Short Sales.” Check it out!
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!