09 Mar 050 Financial Excellence: Life Insurance (Term vs. Whole) & More
Episode 50: Life Insurance: Term vs. Whole, Universal, How much you need & why you really need it, Mar 9, 2011.
Life insurance is one of those touchy subjects that everyone knows they need but few people want to talk about it. The truth is, you may or may not need life insurance. In today’s show we uncover the truth behind life insurance needs and the types of policies out there.
- Thanks to Brad Dassey of affordableradiovoiceover.com for the outstanding production of our intro and outro liners for the podcast. Brad has a unique voice and talent, and we appreciate his help.
- A lot of people are confused about the true reason we need life insurance. We clarify that today.
- Another subject that confuses folks is how much life insurance coverage they truly need Matt sheds a little light on how much you need and what to do with the death benefit.
- We discuss the differences between whole life, term life, universal life, and annuity policies.
- How much coverage do you need for your kids? Probably not as much as you think.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!