23 Mar 052 Financial Excellence: Save your Marriage from Money Fights
Episode 52: Improving your marriage & relationships with special guests Marcia Thompson & Early Fuller of Christian Counseling Ministries, March 23, 2011.
In today’s show I interview counselors Marcia Thompson and Early fuller about common marriage problems (specifically involving money) and how to overcome them. Marcia and Early have a unique approach to marriage counseling – they counsel couples together to provide a balanced approach to help couples improve their marriages. Learn more about Christian Counseling Ministries at www.ccmcounseling.org
- I’ve often thought that communication is the source of problems in many marriages, but it’s more about how you view your spouse. Yes, Matt learned something today!
- Relationships are very similar to your finances. You have to work at them and make a conscious decision to get better.
- We talked about some of the common issues couples face in their relationships and how to overcome them.
- We also discussed singles and how they can overcome stress, depression and anxiety related to their finances and relationships.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!