06 Apr 054 Financial Excellence: How to Kill Credit Card Debt Fast
Episode 54: How to kill credit card debt fast: Do balance transfers work? April 6, 2011.
Today we answer a question from the mailbag about how to eliminate credit card debt more quickly and whether balance transfers are effective for helping you get out of debt. Next week’s show will be our guest appearance on the Money Plan SOS podcast doing a Real Life Case Study with Financial Coach Steve Stewart.
- April is Financial Literacy Month and we are teaming up with other coaches and bloggers to provide one minute daily videos to help you think about your financial habits and money management skills.
- Balance transfers sound appealing to save money and work out mathematically but they’re not a permanent fix.
- We share a few tips for speeding up the process of getting rid of your credit card debt.
- Sometimes you can negotiate lower credit card rates but it depends on your situation.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three-minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!