25 May 061 Financial Excellence: Advice for First Time Home Buyers
Episode 61: Advice for first time home buyers: Mortgages, Markets & More! May 25, 2011.
Per listener request, we’re covering things first time home buyers need to know before jumping into real estate deals.
- We’ve got some exciting news coming up but we’re not sharing it yet. Can you guess what it is? We have a $150 prize package to the person who can guess what our announcement is!
- We’ll be announcing our big news LIVE on June 7th at 10 a.m. Watch for the details.
- Contentment goes a long way. Matt shares his guidelines for mortgage terms to ensure your financial stability in the future.
- There’s a difference between a seller’s agent and a buyer’s agent. Make sure you have a buyer’s agent in your corner.
- Don’t be afraid of a house with ugly carpet or paint colors. That’s easy & cheap to change. But don’t buy a house with ugly bones!
- There are a lot of costs many first time home buyers fail to consider when looking at houses. Don’t fall into that trap!
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three-minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!