07 Jun 063 Financial Excellence: Preparing your House to Sell in Down Markets
Episode 63: (Live Show) Preparing your House for Sale in Down Markets, June 8, 2011.
The main topic of the show is preparing your house for sale in any market. The added benefit is that we did the show live and (finally) made our big announcement.
- Congrats to Megen Guest, the winner of our $150 prize package for correctly guessing our secret!
- We’ve decided to move back to our home state of South Dakota, provided our house sells. Listen in to hear why we’re relocating.
- Just in case you’re thinking about moving to Sheboygan, WI, here’s our listing. Check it out and share with friends! http://www.shorewest.com/1200188
- There are a lot of low-cost or no-cost things you can do to make your house more attractive to prospective buyers. Today we share some of the things we’ve done recently to prepare our house for selling.
- This is Janelle’s last scheduled show until the summer is over and the kids are back in school. We’ll have some other great folks sit in on the show but Janelle will be missed dearly in the meantime.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three-minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!