14 Sep 077 Financial Excellence: Inexpensive Family Entertainment Ideas
Episode 77: Free or Cheap Ways to Spend Time with Family: Sept. 13, 2011.
My daughter proposed today’s topic and came up with all the content for the show. I’m so proud of her that at 10 years of age, she understands memories aren’t created by the amount of money you spend on entertainment. They’re created by the quality of the time you spend with your family. That’s a pretty powerful message to learn and understand at 10 years old.
Don’t forget: Living In Financial Excellence airs LIVE every Tuesday at 10 a.m. CST. You can watch live and join the chat at financialexcellence.net/live-show
- Dave Ramsey’s Entreleadership nationwide simulcast is coming up on Sept 30th. If you’re in the Sheboygan, WI area you can register and attend at Word of Grace Community Church in Sheboygan Falls.
- You don’t have to spend any money to have fun as a family. Our daughter proposed a list of fun things to do at little or no cost.
- As I cover the list in today’s show, remember these are the things listed by a 10 year old girl. This isn’t theory. These are actual things kids like to do and they cost less than $20, if anything at all.
- What things did I miss? What do you like to do with your family for low-cost or no-cost fun?
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three-minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!