10 Mar Achieving Financial Security
This one hour class was recorded live while Matt taught the concepts of financial security to a local National Guard unit. While some of the message is tailored to the military community, it really applies to all of us. This class is available for download and is a powerful reminder of the importance of staying on track with your finances.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this lesson:
- The importance of living financially responsibly.
- The difference between financial freedom and financial security. Our ultimate goal is financial freedom but the short-term goal is financial security.
- The opportunity cost of having debt or using it as leverage.
- How to eliminate debt quickly and effectively.
- How to avoid debt in the future and never borrow money again.
- Our eight step process for beating debt and building wealth. We call it the L.I.F.E. Ladder.
- A brief introduction to the major elements you need for a healthy financial plan.
You can purchase the audio download of this class today for only $7!