27 Jun Link Love 6/27/11
This is a new regular series of posts I’ll be making to share some linking power with other bloggers out there. As a blogger I’m finding more and more good blogs out there with articles that I think are worth sharing. I could be selfish and keep them to myself. Or, I could share the love and link to those articles so you can visit their sites and share some love. The links to their sites help with search engine rankings. When you click through the link to read the article on their site, it helps improve their traffic rankings.
I also have several articles being featured in Blog Carnivals on other sites each week or so. I’ll mention those at the bottom of the post so you can share the love with the carnival hosts and see the other great posts being shared there.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the last week:
- Peter Anderson at Bible Money Matters shared how Dave Ramsey commented on his blog about his new house. I think it’s worth the read, especially since you don’t see Dave commenting on blogs very often.
- Jacob at My Personal Finance Journey wrote a guest post at Yakezie.com entitled Was The “Lost Decade” Really Lost For Investors? I really enjoyed this post since I’m a fan of the Modern Portfolio Theory. Jacob’s post makes you think about the traditional method of investing and common knowledge about investing.
- Sandy at Yes, I am Cheap shared some examples of how your income doesn’t matter – it’s how you manage money that counts because Celebrities File For Bankruptcy Too.
- Alan Schram at Canadian Personal Finance shares a take on the costs of online gaming. I had no idea it cost so much to play those games.
- Meg at Sparing Change gives some advice about Making Do with a Loss of Income.
My articles were featured in the following carnivals:
- Totally Money Blog Carnival #25 – Start of Summer Edition
- Yakezie Carnival – Tour de France Financial Factoids – June 26th, 2011 Edition
- Canadian Finance Carnival #42
- Festival of Frugality #286