13 Jul Financial Link Love 7/11/11
Time for another round of Link Love, where I share my favorite posts from other blogs over the last few weeks and give a little thanks to the sites that mentioned my posts. I think it’s important to do more than just tell you what I think. By telling you what I’m reading, you get a feel for some of the other great sites out there and for where I get some of my current information, events, and just plain inspiration.
Blog posts I liked:
- Are you acting like a millionaire? Great article by Tim asking if you’re acting like a true millionaire or if you’re trying to live a millionaire lifestyle.
- In a guest post at the Faithful with a Few blog, Kevin shared what he has learned from being a financial counselor about the ways people fail with money.
- NoDebtMBA wrote a guest post at barbarafriedbergpersonalfinance.com about 5 WAYS TO AVOID STUDENT LOANS.
- Miss T wrote a guest post at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff about saving money on your wedding. Good advice.
- I also enjoyed reading these Interesting facts about credit cards
Sites that mentioned my posts:
- Totally Money Blog Carnival mentioned my post about real inflation.
- Money Crashers featured my guest post about teaching your kids about money at momsplans.com.
- Carnival of Wealth #46 featured my post about why I didn’t buy a high efficiency front load washer.