Personal Financial Coaching: Beat Debt and Build Wealth
What is financial coaching? Simply put, financial coaching is helping you reach your financial goals. Everyone knows it’s smart to save money. Everyone knows you should spend less than you make each month. Everyone knows you should invest for the future. But not very many people know how to actually do all these things. That’s where coaching comes in. We help you establish financial goals, create a plan to reach them, and stick to the plan. It’s the accountability that is missing in a lot of people’s lives. Think of us as fitness trainers for your financial body.
Financial Freedom has a different meaning to everyone. One thing is for sure though. We’ve never had anyone tell us they wish they had more debt weighing them down. Our financial coaching program focuses on embracing the debt free way of life. Because everyone is in a different financial situation, we custom-tailor our services to meet the individual needs of each client.
Unlike Financial Advisers, we do not sell investments, insurance or other financial products. We coach on a flat fee basis and can easily show you how our service will more than pay for itself over a short period of time. Many times our clients tell us they save more than their initial investment over the first 2-3 months. If you apply the principals we teach we guarantee our coaching will more than pay for itself within six months. Effectively, our coaching becomes free.
Through our financial coaching programs, we’ll teach you how to:
- Cut up your credit cards and never use them again
- Create a spending plan that you can actually stick to
- Set aside money for emergencies
- Deal with creditors and collectors if you’re behind on your bills
- Eliminate debt quickly: our average client is debt free (except the house) in 18-36 months
- Plan for future purchases like newer cars or home purchase
- Communicate with your spouse about money (and not fight about it)
- Determine what type and how much insurance you need (and we don?t sell it, we just guide you through the process)
- Develop an investing strategy (again, we don?t sell investments so we won?t push you to buy specific investments)
The immediate benefits of financial coaching:
- Improved communication with your spouse
- Less stress in your marriage and other areas of your life
- More money to save & invest
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re on track financially
Not only do we guarantee results, but you can try us for 30 minutes at no cost or obligation!