Ok, let’s be honest with each other here. Not that we need to say that – we’re always honest anyway, right? Right. Well, anyway, you’ve come far enough to look at our website and if you’ve gotten to this page, you probably have some questions about financial coaching and whether it’s for you. Fair enough.
Well, the truth is, coaching isn’t for everyone. Not everyone is ready to commit the time, effort, and money (yes, we have to put food on the table too) it takes for the intense, 1-on-1 coaching to help them reach their goals. Some folks are just curious but not ready to change. Some folks are ready for change but they’re not serious about it yet. Some folks don’t even realize they have a need to change. If any of these describes you, you’re probably not ready for coaching.
And let’s face it. If you’re not ready, we’re not going to spend a lot of time convincing you otherwise. It’s not in our best interest to drag you into something you’re not prepared to do. More importantly, it’s not in your best interest either. We want to make sure you’re ready, willing, and able to commit to the coaching process before we even start so we can get you the best results possible. Otherwise you’ll start and lose motivation, or even worse, stop the program halfway through. And one thing is for certain. Our programs won’t work in six months if you give up after three months. If you’re not prepared to go the distance, we end up with dissatisfied clients, and that’s not what we’re here for. We’re here to help you get results in your life.
So who is the ideal candidate for financial coaching? You’re probably ready to work with a financial coach if:
- You’re tired of feeling like you make enough money but you’re not sure where it’s all going.
- You’re ready to stop fighting with your spouse about money and where it should be spent.
- You understand that personal finance is about behaviors and you’re ready to change your habits for good.
- You’re willing to cut up your credit cards and resolve to never borrow money again.
- You understand that you didn’t get into financial stress overnight and it will take some time to get out of it.
- You’re not looking for a quick fix to your solution like debt consolidation, bankruptcy, or magic software like money merge programs.
- You believe that there may be a better way of doing things and you’re open to change if it means improving your financial situation.
If this describes you, let’s get the ball rolling! Request a free coaching session today to see how we can help you change your family’s future. We’ll help you put together a game plan to reach your financial goals, and we won’t try to sell you any investments or insurance or software. We’re all about no-nonsense solutions that work and get results. Couple that with a little personal accountability and there’s no end to what you can accomplish!
Oh, almost forgot. If the above doesn’t describe you, no worries. Take a little time to read the articles on our blog, listen to our weekly podcast, and use some of the free resources available on our site. We won’t push any financial products in your face. We just want you to get comfortable with who we are and what we do. Use the free stuff all you want. That’s what it’s there for. If you find yourself wanting more and ready to make a big change in your life, go right ahead and apply for the free coaching session and we’ll get your game plan going so you can see some results.