18 Mar Promote your Business for Free!
When was the last time someone allowed you to promote your business on their website? Never? That’s what I thought. Well, I’m out to change that trend. A lot of businesses could stand to have a little bit of web promotion out there, and it helps to have relevant links pointing back to your website. So, here’s what I’m inviting you to do:
- Promote your business on my website. I’d prefer small business owners, coaches, service providers and the like, but it’s too hard for me to filter out businesses that aren’t in alignment with my site. So, whatever your business is, you can freely promote it here.
- Pick one of two methods: You can either join the “Promote your business here” discussion thread in our forums, or you can leave a comment at the bottom of this post. Or you could do both… Just sayin’.
- Don’t forget to add a link back to your website with keywords in the header. Be sure to check out the video I made for help finding the most effective SEO keywords. In the forums, there’s a little link icon when you add the post – super easy. In the comments, you may want to add a link using one of the following html codes (courtesy Traffic Generation Cafe – Thanks Ana!):
- HTML Code for a Standard Link
Click Here to get my free SEO Report
<A HREF=”http://www.trafficgenerationcafe.com/get-free-report/”>Click Here</A> to get my free SEO Report
- HTML Code for a Standard Link with Anchor Text
Don’t forget to pick up myfree SEO report!
Don’t forget to pick up my <A HREF=”http://www.trafficgenerationcafe.com/get-free-report/”>free SEO report</A>!
- HTML Code for a Standard Link with Anchor Text, which will open it in a new browser window.
My free SEO report will teach you all you need to know about link building.
My <A HREF=”http://www.trafficgenerationcafe.com/get-free-report/” TARGET=”New”>free SEO report</A> will teach you all you need to know about link building.
I thought about changing the links in the code but Ana Hoffman has been such a big help with her Traffic Generation Cafe that I thought I would leave her stuff in there and drive a little keyword traffic back to her site.
So there you have it. My full permission to promote your business and leave a link on my site that points back to your site. Make sure you leave some quality comments and/or content so the spam filter doesn’t have to work overtime!