This week Matt covers the basics of tax estimators and tax returns: what to do when yours is too big or too little. 72% of Americans report that they pay bills with their tax return. Learn how to break that cycle and make the best use of your taxes.
– What to do with a big tax return.
– How to adjust your withholding to reduce your tax return – that’s right – he said reduce your tax return!
– What to do if you had to pay in this year.
– Matt got some ideas from an online article covering this same subject.
– Calculate your withholding through the IRS website.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Thanks for your feedback!