Living In Financial Excellence Episode 21: Prepare for a job loss, The best way to track your envelope spending, How to save $780 per month, Aug 18, 2010.
This week we talk about preparing financially for a job loss, plus we respond to a few mailbag letters.
– One listener shares how she and her husband saved $780 a year by negotiating better everyday services.
– Another listener asks about tracking spending when using cash envelopes.
– The best way to prepare for an upcoming job loss is to prepare when you don’t expect to lose your job.
– When faced with a loss of income it’s important to slash your lifestyle while saving up cash for living expenses.
– We talk about some of the things we sacrificed when Matt lost his job in manufacturing.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!