Living In Financial Excellence Episode 22: Job search techniques that actually work, Aug 25, 2010.
Last week we talked about preparing financially for a job loss, so this week we talk about taking the next step and planning the next step in your career search.
– The importance of following the career that you’re made to do.
– Knowing yourself is key to finding the right career path as well as succeeding in the interview process. We’ve used the DISC personality profile in our career process as well as in improving our marriage.
– Common myths about resumes – mistakes many job seekers make.
– The job search process is a targeted sales approach that involves much more than just applying to lots of openings.
– I mentioned the career search seminar I created online covering this very topic. You can find it in our online store.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!