Living In Financial Excellence Episode 26: Real Estate Investing: Should I buy or sell Rental Real Estate Investments? Sept 22, 2010.
In today’s episode we answer some listener questions about real estate investing and whether it’s a good time to buy or sell rental real estate. We also had a listener from Canada ask about international personal finance techniques for living debt free.
– Upcoming events: Matt is speaking tonight to a Job Seekers Networking group at the Sheboygan & Plymouth Area United Way at 6 pm. The topic of the presentation is Effective Job Search Techniques.
– Upcoming events: Matt is teaching a live webinar exposing common myths of the financial world. What you don’t know is costing you Millions of dollars in your lifetime. There is no charge for the event but we are accepting donations to the Kayleigh Ali Vascular Anomaly Foundation. All proceeds from the class will go to the foundation. To register for the event, click on the tab above.
– Money Smart Week is coming up October 2-9 this year. All during the week free classes will be offered by financial professionals in the community to help you get smarter about your money. There will be no pressure to buy anything in any of the classes. They are free, full of good information, and have no strings attached. Find a class near you at www.moneysmartwi.org or classes in Sheboygan County? at www.moneysmartsheboygan.info.
– Lindsey wrote in from Canada asking if the techniques we teach work outside the U.S.
– Brad wrote in from South Dakota asking if he should sell his rental real estate units.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!