Episode 41: Elements of a Successful Budget, Business Budgeting, Credit Card Rewards. Jan 5, 2011.
In this episode we talk about the four elements every budget needs for you to be successful and stick to the spending plan.
- If you subscribe via iTunes, the rss feed changed in January, so you may need to manually re-subscribe to the show at that time. It’s a tech glitch from the way we set up the show. Shouldn’t happen again (thanks for understanding).
- Matt has been talking for some time about how credit card rewards actually cost you more money in the long run. Now there’s research that supports his point.
- Rising gas prices, irregular expenses, seasonal costs, and more throw off most budgets. We teach you how to overcome these issues and make your budget work.
- We review the four elements of a successful budget
- Matt covers business budgeting and how to apply the same principles to your small business as an entrepreneur or micropreneur
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!