Episode 43: Life after Debt (what to do once you’re debt free). Jan 19, 2011.
We usually spend a lot of time talking about how to get out of debt and the steps you should take when you have debt. Today we take some time to talk about what to do once your debt is gone.
- We’re opening a second office location in Green Bay, WI thanks to a new partnership with Christian Counseling Ministries. We will be there one day per month to start and will likely expand from there. Learn more about CCM at ccmcounseling.com.
- Don’t confuse saving money with investing money. They are two different things and should be treated differently.
- You need to have a long term vision even while you’re getting out of debt. How do you expect a marathon when you look at your feet while you run?
- There are different vehicles for investing and saving your money. We discuss the pros and cons of each based on your time frame (short-term vs. long-term).
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!