Episode 48: Financial Considerations for Aging Parents, plus Thoughts on the Wisconsin Budget Protests, Feb 23, 2011.
In today’s show we answer a mailbag question on the recent protests over Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s budget proposal and the ensuing protests that have made national news. We then talk about things you need to consider and discuss with your parents as they age.
- Thanks to Brad Dassey of affordableradiovoiceover.com for the outstanding production of our intro and outro liners for the podcast. Brad has a unique voice and talent, and we appreciate his help.
- A listener asks for our opinions on the budget protests at Wisconsin’s capitol.
- You don’t want to be left wondering what to do when loved ones pass away suddenly. We discuss things you need to consider and discuss with your parents before they get older.
- Wills and powers of attorney are a crucial part of any estate plan, and it’s silly to die without them. We use USLegalForms [affiliate link] for our wills and powers of attorney.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!