Episode 60: Your Credit is a Critical Home Improvement Tool? Plus, Asset Allocation & More, May 18, 2011.
This week we review a recent article in a local paper about the importance of your credit in home improvement projects. We also dip into the mailbag to answer a question about good asset allocation, and we read some listener feedback about doing a live show.
- We need some feedback about whether we should do a live show or not. If we do, what day and time work for you? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asset allocation is important in investing for your future. Matt shares his thoughts on the different ways to approach asset allocation.
- We share a recent article in a local paper about the importance of your credit when planning DIY home improvement projects. Basically, we rip the article apart. We hope you find the article as amusing as we did!
- Matt shares why he feels your home is not an investment or an asset to most people.
- We’ve got some exciting news coming up but we’re not sharing it yet. Can you guess what it is? We have a $150 prize package to the person who can guess what our announcement is!
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three-minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!