Episode 64: (Live Show) How to eliminate $65k of Debt in Two Years, June 14, 2011.
We did another live show today and since we had so much fun, I think we’ll be doing them on a regular basis. Today our lead financial coach Kevin Suddick filled in for Janelle and we talked about his story and how he & his wife Lori eliminated a bunch of debt in a short time.
The live shows will be every Tuesday at 10 a.m. CST. You can watch live and join the chat at financialexcellence.net/live-show
- Kevin grew up in Detroit in a very manufacturing oriented environment. With a degree in telecommunications he promptly pursued several career paths that had nothing to do with his degree.
- My favorite job that Kevin held was as a boat captain for an island-bound amusement park in the Detroit area.
- Later in life Kevin and his wife Lori moved to Green Bay, WI. It was during their stay in Green Bay that Kevin woke up and realized he had $65,000 in debt and no plan except to go deeper in debt.
- Kevin wised up and began talking with (and listening to) his wife about their debt situation. He realized (finally) that their debt made his wife very nervous and he resolved to fix the situation.
- Kevin shares how they became debt free except the house in just over two years. His story is a good motivator for listeners wondering how to fix their finances.
- You can influence what we talk about in future shows. Simply fill out this three-minute survey.
Like what you hear? Visit the iTunes store and leave a review or leave a comment below. Or call our listener feedback line and leave a voice message that we can share on the air. As always, we appreciate your feedback!